Sunday, July 4, 2010

See Europe From Your Own Computer

Happy 4th of July!
I knew that my family and friends would want to know every detail from my recent trip to Europe, so I decided to create a slide show
with my pictures from the trip. Then I got the idea to talk about my trip on The Bookshelf. However, instead of writing a long, run-on post (remember the last post?), I decided adding the slide show would be a good way to communicate the events of my trips to my readers. Unfortunately, since I won't be there with you, I won't be able to tell you about the places that I visited. There are captions, but you still may not know what the things in the pictures are, so I would be glad to answer any questions from you. If you have a question (or comment), just leave it in the "comment section". I'll try to respond as quickly as possible. Unfortunately (again), the font I had originally used, is not compatible with Blogger, so I had to use a default font. A few other things weren't compatible either, but it doesn't distract from the slide show.

I hope you like this slide show, and enjoy seeing France and Spain through your computer screen.

5 comments:

  1. Love your pictures and your website!!! You are one smart cookie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um yeah
    the pics are cool but wheres barcelona?
    by steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. @steve
    Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain. It's know for its many tourist attractions, including La Sagrada Familia, a huge cathedral. I'm glad that you enjoyed my pictures, and hope you continue to visit The Bookshelf!

    -Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacob those pictures were so awesome! O and I did google it.

    Allie

    ReplyDelete