Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Polls #3 and #4: Genres

Wow, it's been a while since the last poll (June 12th)! Due to the vast amount of time since the previous poll, I have decided to publish two polls, poll #3 and #4.

I was originally going to post only one poll, What is your favorite genre(s) of book?, until I realized how many genres of book there are, especially genres of nonfiction. So, I have decided to post two polls: one genres of fiction, the other genres of nonfiction. This means that my unawareness of the amount of genres out there has given you two polls. :)

Another good thing about these polls, is that you can choose more than answer. This is great for people, like me, who enjoy more than one genre. The polls are under the "about me" section, on the right side of the page.

If you don't see your favorite genre on the poll, I'm sorry. You can add it into the comment section, and if I get more than one request for that genre, I'll add it into the results on August 1st (the day the poll ends).

Thank you for your patience, and please, please, please vote!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog. And a test for Grandma.

    ReplyDelete