Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Results Are In! (Poll #1)

Readers have voiced their opinions, and the results to The Bookshelf's first poll are in! The topic was summer reading, and the question: Do you plan to read this summer? I really enjoyed seeing the responses from the people who are reading my blog. The poll had a whopping number of 10 votes-a pretty good amount for a new, virtually unknown blog. Here's the results:
  • Yes! I'll be reading throughout the summer. 6 votes (60%)
  • Yes, I may read a few books. 3 votes (30%)
  • Maybe, it depends on how busy I am. 1 vote (10%)
  • No! Why would I read during the summer? 0 votes (o%)
I was very happy to see no votes for the last option. And, being the book lover that I am, I was ecstatic to see the first option had the most votes. I hope to put out more polls soon. It's interesting to see other people's relation to books.

On another note...I have finished Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, and plan to post a review for it tomorrow. (It was really good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment