Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Poll #2...again

Hi everyone,

Since updating my blog to this new theme, my latest poll has been acting strange. I've been receiving tons of error messages, saying that "this poll cannot be found of this server", and other things like that. So, I'm not very happy right now. I will be republishing the poll, with the same question and same answer options. I have recorded the previous votes/percentages, so you can vote again if you wish, but you don't have to (but if you vote again, it makes my blog look more popular :P).

The poll is located on the right side of the blog, under the "about me" section.

I am very sorry for this inconvenience, and will make sure that it will never happen again. Thank you for your understanding on this subject.

*sigh* technology...

- Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment